RE: The list and gratitude

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The list and gratitude
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:24:32 -0800
You are so correct Buster. I just sent my donation in. I've found Spritespot
to be a good substitute but it's nowhere near the camaraderie of this list.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

Now that everyone is breathing a great sight of relief that the list is
back and running, may I suggest that we all show Mark our appreciation
in a more practical way:  DONATE !!!!!  It is the only way to make sure
you don't go thrrough the withdrawal pains of the last few weeks.  How
do you do it?  Simple, just go to:

http://www.team.net/donate.html

Buster Evans