Re: No LBC / Putting an education to good use

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: No LBC / Putting an education to good use
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:50:47 -0600
Ah, Geoff, first allow me to feel your pain for the financial drain you are
undergoing to educate the fruit of your loins... money much better spent on
LBC's and guy's toys.

Now let me assure you that my post was only in deep admiration for his
ingenius application of his higher learning.  I am ever so jealous.  If only
I could put my education to such good use.

LAD