F/S $50 Steering Wheel Upgrade for 70s Midgets

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: F/S $50 Steering Wheel Upgrade for 70s Midgets
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:34:44 -0600
I'm offering a "list special" on this thing.  It is a lightly used leather
wrapped Grant steering wheel which has be modified to fit a 70s Midget
hub(which has also been slightly modified).

Here's the deal: you can have it for $50 plus shipping IF you send me back
your original unmodified hub.  I can send installation tools (socket and
puller) if you need but you have to send those back, too.

The wheel itself is in excellent condition and sells for much more than $50
alone.  Installation is simple: remove horn push, remove horn contact
thingy, remove nut, remove two opposing of the 6 bolts that hold wheel to
hub, use puller, install new wheel, nut, contact, horn push.

The first pic is what it looks like with a horn push installed.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/dovco/MGStuff/grant1.jpg?t=1173472024

The second pic is what you get for your money.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/dovco/MGStuff/grant2.jpg?t=1173472101

Again, you'll be using your horn contact and push.
If you want to keep your hub, then make it $75 plus shipping.

Cheers,
Derf