FYI: Paint Code For LBCs (and others)

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: FYI: Paint Code For LBCs (and others)
From: "Pete Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:09:46 -0800
You can access a fairly extensive list of the paint codes for various vehicles
(including  that little red Yugo you've been meaning to restore) by visitng
the fine folks at Sherwin Williams.

http://www.sherwin-automotive.com/formula/car_finder.cfm

http://tinyurl.com/pspfh

However, don't anticipate being able to find out everything you wanted to know
abouth the paint codes for old, green Bentleys (not that I have one.)

Another site worthy of mention is the one belonging to PPG.

http://www.ppgcarpaint.com/paints-bymake.php

http://tinyurl.com/287pxe

It is also fairly complete, but I found it to be less user-friendly.