Midget 1500 in Chicagoland

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget 1500 in Chicagoland
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:32:57 -0600
A guy in our local MG club died last month. His widow is giving away his
1975 and 1979 Midgets: http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/classifieds/

Free for the taking, but you must take all. 1975 or 76 Midget missing engine
and trans and a companion '79 Midget that's mostly there but pretty much
dissembled. Chicagoland MG Club member Dennis Trowbridge had recently come
back into possession last year of the first MG he ever owned, an early
Midget 1500. It was originally parked with a bad trans and he subsequently
sold the engine and then the rest of the car. He obtained a '79 parts car to
get the needed engine and trans. Unfortunately he passed away last month
before getting to the car and his wife is restoring a '67 BGT Special and
feels she'll never get to the Midget and would like the garage space.
So she is offering the Midgets for free to someone who will put them to good
use. If anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested please get
in touch with me and I can supply further details. The cars are in Joliet,
Illinois.
Email Kim Tonry, kim_tonry@chicagolandmgclub.com

David Lieb