Thanks for the fire concern

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Thanks for the fire concern
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:57:07 -0700
Thanks to everyone who were concerned for us, or who called when the
fires his Anaheim yesterday.  We were several miles away and not
impacted except for a lot of ash falling on the cars and in the swimming
pool.  The temperatures yesterday were over 91 when the fires broke out
when those who stole a car set fire to it on a tollway in a rural area
of Anaheim.  As soon as my son Scott got to work at 11 yesterday, he was
on his way out to the fire area to set up a command post and begin
evacuating animals for the next 12 hours.

Fortunately only three homes were losts, over 3,000 acres burned and
fought by over 100 fire engines, two aircrafts, two helicopters, and a
cost of about $2 million so far.

Buster Evans