Re: Sound insulation

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Sound insulation
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:28:40 -0500
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> Oh, boy, next thing people will want air conditioning and power windows
> on a Bugeye!!!!

You don't have AC and power windows?
I bet you don't even have 8 way power seats or cruise control.
AC is possible. I did put air conditioning in my 1275 powered Austin
A40. Not that a 1275 has enough extra power to smoothly run an AC unit
but it can be done. I took the unit right off an Austim Marina ;)
And that car had power windows so yes a roll up window Sprite could have
power windows. Grab some BMW power seats and a drive shaft mounted
cruise control unit, stick in a GPS some satelite radio and automatic
door locks and you have a honda civic ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ