1960 Morris Minor Project - NorCal

To: morris@autox.team.net, british.cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: 1960 Morris Minor Project - NorCal
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:20:47 -0800
Dear Listers,

This is forwarded from the arcane car list -
I know nothing -

Best,
Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA
Please Contact:
Steve Sproul
707-953-1708
<ssproul@sbcglobal.net>

Shameless Plug! I did post this on Craigslist and apologize for the duplicate.
I have to sell my Morris Project. I have 2 cars and have stripped the usable
parts off the convertible to rebuild the '59 sedan. The parts pile is large,
but most everything is there.

I have the heavy duty ribbed transmission and 948cc engine. The innards are
pretty rusty on the engine. There is the classic rust in the floorboards, but
the frame looks like it could be restored. Any and all spares I have collected
go with the project. I will include complete shop manuals and parts manual in
digital form ($300 value). $950

Steve Sproul
707-953-1708