Cool Car Movies, Some LBC, Some BS, Some ETC.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cool Car Movies, Some LBC, Some BS, Some ETC.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:59:59 -0600
> And what is up with those kids who put loud exhausts on Hondas? I guess
> I'm just getting too old to understand these kids these days. Did they
> really think those Vin Diesel movies were *that* cool?

No, they realize the movies are silly, with useless plots.  But the
CARS ARE COOL.

If you need motivation to work on your Spridget rent American
Grafitti, Hollywood Knights, or Hot Rod.  Hot Rod was released under a
different name, too, but I can't remember it.  Hollywood Knights is
one of the best: "Just wait till I go home and get my rail job...."
and "Volare!"
"Snatch" features a Jag sedan in a few scenes and some other LBCs with
nutty criminals at the wheel: "It was a funny angle.......", but is
lased with the F word and is not for kids.  And if you like Snatch,
get Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrel and check out Vinnie Jones'
ride.  VERY cool car.
Both Italian Jobs are good.  Brazilian Job is coming out soon, too.
Supercop(I think) shows Jackie Chan in a Midget, plus you get Michelle
Yeoh(ooh la la).

BTW, Vin Diesels only really cool movies were Saving Private Ryan and
Pitch Black.
Cheers,
Derf