Source for weatherstripping

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for weatherstripping
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm looking for weatherstripping for my newly acquired
hardtop for my Midget.  It was from a Bugeye, but fits
mine fine.  It's an original BMC issue top.  The type
of weatherstripping I need is the type that has a U
runner that clips on the outer lip on the sides and
the rear.  I looked at JC Whitney and was unable to
find them.  I'm also looking for the rubber seal for
the rear glass also. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Rivers
1961 MG Midget 1275 Sebring