Re: JohnD - Still have FrankenSprite?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JohnD - Still have FrankenSprite?
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:33:28 -0400
Still have the yellow bomber!  Swapped motors into the race car and came
in second-to-last at MidOhio two summers ago. Beat a 100/6 with a broken
crankshaft. Definitely a street motor!  "Retired" from racing last
summer, but hope to go at it again this year. Have started substituting
parts from race motor to street motor to try to replicate my hot exhaust
temp problem.  Have the race head on there now.  It flows so much better
that it runs the stock carbs very lean...affecting EGTs.

May put on my modified carbs this Saturday to see what happens.

Couldn't get into your photbucket site.  I'll try from home.

JohnD