Re: Another LBC for free

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Another LBC for free
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:10:20 -0500
Speaking of which...  a friend after seeing my Bugeye told me of a
find near his mother's house, assured me it was a Bugeye and then
sent pics of it.. it'a a TR6..  looks ok but unused for many years..
are they worth anything after being "Claricied" or are they just not
worth the trouble??

Thanks all,

Lester

.. oh yeah, down in Texas so little rust..