"Springthing" May 18-20.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: "Springthing" May 18-20.
From: BluegrassClub@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:17:37 EDT
The Bluegrass Austin Healey Club will host our fifteenth  annual
"Springthing" May 18-20.
Join us as our successful annual Healey event moves to  another great
location Florence, KY. Located just twenty miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio and
within
easy  access from I 71 and I 75.

Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, Inventive  Awards, hilarious Funkhana
are all on the weekend's agenda.  Enter the Popularity Car Show featuring all
 your favorite Healeys followed by a  Rally amid the interesting roads of
Northern Kentucky. Saturday evening enjoy a  fine Awards Banquet and special
Auction. Trophies for the winners  and a few surprises are always on the
agenda.
After dinner our Auctioneer will entertain you while pitching  his fine
Healeywares.

Our host Hotel will be the Quality Inn and Suites
Rooms are only $60 per  night.

It's about seeing the cars, talking to the owners,  meeting fellow
enthusiasts, and enjoying the friendships of new and old friends who share your
passion
for our  favorite Marque.

Visit the Springthing web site at  _www.springthing.info_
(http://www.springthing.info/)  for more  information.