Re: Transmission question

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Transmission question
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:11:03 -0400
Hey Derf,

Thanks for the tip. I'll search and see what comes up. I did check the
new pushrod against the original when I installed it and they are the
same length. The slave looks to be the same as the old slave, the master
is different though. I purchased crk220 off of this page back when it
was on sale:

http://victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/0090.asp

The original looked like the MC in the picture under "Clutch Master
Cylinder 1275 1500 1967-79" on the right side of the page.

Robert Weeks
Bahama, NC