Re: Hey Old People

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Old People
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:52:02 -0500
> "Stealing from the Seven Eleven"  with a chorus that went "..so steal from
> them before they steal from you...."

Speaking of such songs, back in early 1976 I heard a song with a chorus that
went something like:

"I'd like to meet the man who invented coin machines.
He must have hated all mankind and every living thing.
He must have had a motto he looked at all the time,
You get nothing for a nickel and just twice as much for a dime."

Never heard it but once. Anybody know the song? I am sure it must have had a
line in there about buying parts for Spridgets... (Obligatory LBC content,
despite the mendacity.)