Re: And then there were 397 I think? NO LBC

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: And then there were 397 I think? NO LBC
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:27:24 -0700
>Larry Daniels wrote:  "What kind of idiot would let an inexperienced person
>practice for a race in his Enzo?"

We have to face the fact that in this day and age, society has created a
lot of people to whom money means absolutely nothing.  They are a new
class of otherwise ordinary people who by one silly reason or another
have come into enormous amounts of money.  Inexperienced in the
responsibilities money brings, they simply do not know what to do with
it.  Consequently, they just throw it around like candy doing stupid
things in an even more stupid way.

Buster