Re: Midge tFOR SALE

To: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Midge tFOR SALE
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:45:35 -0600
Hi,
This is a great list.  However, with the vast network and experience
of the members, no one on the list will pay a premium price for a
Spridget.  I think you car is easily worth what you are asking.  I
posted a for sale for my 74 Midget work in progress and got no
nibbles.  You should list on your local craigslist with pics and then
move on to the dreaded ebay.  When I bought my 74 from a list member I
got the car, needing work, and enough extra parts that I could have
sold the extra parts and made back what I paid for the whole deal.  I
sold some parts and gave some away.  I'm offering a similar deal with
the sale of my car.  The car needs paint, but I'm offering to throw in
about $2k worth of performance stuff and asking less than $3k for the
car.
Cheers,
Derf