Both: Wussies and Commander Cody

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Both: Wussies and Commander Cody
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:33:05 -0400
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:43:41 -0500

From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>

Subject: Wussies!!!

Come on, you wussies!!  I do around 10K miles of travel to rallies

every year on various motorcycles. This includes one that is older

than my Midget!  I guarantee I have a lot less luggage space than the

Midget, its dangerous to drink or eat while driving, I'm far more

exposed to the elements, the bike goes 250 miles between gas stops (my

Midget is about half of that) and the seating position is far more

limited too. Moreover, I am in my early 60s....

Then, Jim, how come I didn't see you last summer in Vermont at the
BMWMOA motorcycle rally where I drank beer and boogied to the Commander
and his Lost Planet Airmen u8nder the tent in the biergarten???

-JohnD