Sigma BC1200 Bicycle Speedo

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sigma BC1200 Bicycle Speedo
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
I know a number of you have done this and added a Bicycle Computer to resolve
an errant speedo problem. Need some advice on best place to mount magnet and
sensor. I'm thinking bracket on rear brake drum while some enterprising Lotus
Super 7 folks epoxy sensor directly to the back of the wheel rim.
http://www.strangely.org/owned/bikecomp/index.html. Since the price of these
BC1200's is down to < $20 I'm thinking about my next project for Bugsy. Ideas
anyone?

  Since my last trip in a car with a non working speedo cost me $130 a few
weeks ago I can't afford to repeat that. Although driving Bugsy is such a
visceral thrill you are actually going slower at all times than you are really
travelling my right foot always seems pressed to the floor.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH

Need Mail bonding?