List Related but No LBC

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Related but No LBC
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:19:46 -0500
I have a question for the real computer geeks on this list.  My mail host
has implemented a new anti spam filter that sends me a list of what it
thinks is spam every day.  For the most part it works great but I am getting
some of the spridgets list tagged with the following message:

(VIRUS) Re: Things come back