Re: SU needles

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU needles
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 21:17:51 -0400
Thanks Buster,

I tried searching their web site for that number, but it didn't show any
needles with that number.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

>brian S wrote:  "The needles had a number on them that no one had seen
>before, and wasn't listed in Frank's SU book. The number on the needles was
>467. Anyone have any idea about these needles? They're in 1.5 in. SU's."

You can always search the manufacturer's reference list.  Burlen Fuel
Systems is now the SU manufacturer and has all of the ancient codes (and SU
equipment) at:

http://www.burlen.co.uk
Buster

http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3