Re: Sprite event in PA

To: spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Sprite event in PA
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:53:05 -0400
Frank,Back in the mid 80s our family drove to Cincinnati for a Conclave.  My
wife & I in the BN4 and my daughter & son in her 59 Bugeye.  Did 16 hours in
one day on the return trip to CT.  A little intimidating when you are next to
an 18 wheeler and look over and only see their hubcap.
Do you have the websites for the meet and the hotel so we can at least make
some preliminary plans?
Thanks,
Rudy