No LBC -- Wal Mart Greeter

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC -- Wal Mart Greeter
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:22:11 -0500
FW: Wal Mart GreeterCouldn't pass this one up.  Funniest I've heard in a
while.

LAD

A very loud, unattractive, mean woman walked into Wal-Mart with
her two  kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the
entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter says "Good morning, and welcome to
Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no they
ain't. Oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you
think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?

"I'm neither blind nor stupid", replied the greeter.  "I just
couldn't believe you got laid twice."