FW: 1098 Engine Parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1098 Engine Parts
From: "Dean Swanson" <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 23:12:50 -0400
Parts are all given away.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net [mailto:owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net]
On Behalf Of Dean Swanson
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:07 PM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [PHISH] 1098 Engine Parts

I have some used 1098 engine parts from the engine I removed from my sprite
to be replaced by a '70s 1275.

The engine is the better 10CC unit, but was removed because of broken top
piston rings.

All parts are in as removed condition and coated in oil to prevent rust (or
because I haven't cleaned them)

Available free to a good home (bad homes must pay)

Block: SN 10CC-DA 8188 Appears to be standard bore (but will need to be
bored - pistons were loose and had broken rings)

Crankshaft: Marked .010/.010

Rods: Set of four rods

Flywheel

Any other parts other then the head (I am keeping it for a spare - unless
someone really needs it)

Parts are located in Holly Springs, NC 27540 (near Raleigh) - I prefer NOT
to ship

Dean Swanson
'62 A.H. Sprite mkII
Holly Springs, NC