For Sale-Carrera Tube Shock Kits

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale-Carrera Tube Shock Kits
From: "John D. Caffrey" <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:39:47 -0400 (EDT)
I've finally decided to convert my 62 Sprite race car back to lever
shocks to meet SCCA limited prep rules, and I am restoring a Midget, so
I need to purchase levers for two cars. Therefore the proceeds from the
sale of these NOS tube shock kits can be considered a donation to Peter
Caldwell and World Wide Auto Parts. $360.00 for front and rear kit is a
special price for list members before they go to ebay. I have pictures
of the kits I can email, please contact me off list.

Coincidentally, my 62 Sprite was built in 1982 using these same Carrera
shocks, only the rears are a coilover setup. They've been on the car
for 25 years, have been through several owners and many races, and they
still work fine.

Accepting donations for Peter,
John
Fogelsville, PA