Re: The seat cover saga

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The seat cover saga
From: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
Brad,

Here's the info- reference Ebay action# 220079062408.
That shows pictures of what he's representing.
Username is piccioneatqwestnet and is located in Utah.
 The guy's name is Jerry Grover.  I have some pictures
I took of mine if you'd like to see the severity of
what I received. Avoid this seller when it comes to
seat covers.

Next time, I'm going with AH Spares per Buster's
recommendation or there's Mo$$ or Vicky Brit.

Mike