Re: [midgetsprite] Recaps

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Recaps
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:23:22 -0400
Rocket Motor Oil was the brand in Pittsburgh. I had a 66 Pontiac
(135,000 miles) with a motor so bad I carried a gallon can of it and
would pull off when the oil light came on, dump in half the can and go
back to driving. That car was so bad at the end of its life, if you
punched the throttle at the bottom of the hill, you couldn't see the car
behind you in the mirror for the smoke. As tenagers, we found amusement
in that. Probably got the folks behind a little iritated, especially the
next time they used the wipers.

Dave