Re: Can we make them here any more? (w/ LEC list approved

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can we make them here any more? (w/ LEC list approved
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:07:51 -0400
The reason why "We Can't Do It Here Any More." is clearly indicated in the
article you posted:

"Army weapons experts have been tinkering with new weapons designs, such as
the HK-built XM8. Its modular design, rugged construction and accuracy
intrigued many in the Army - and other services. But in 2005, the Army
abandoned the XM8 after spending $33 million"

33 million just vaporized.   Tinkering they call it.   Who's pockets were
stuffed?  The articles never seem to mention that.