Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology

To: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: An e-mail coupled with a sincere apology
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:53:57 -0500
Michael,
I hope you brought your Nomex ;-)
You are quite welcome here just as long as you do not try to censor the
List.
We all happen to be human beings with multiple interests. I do not happen
to own any guns at this time. Nor do I like beer. I do share my address with
three cats, however.

This list exists in multiple subscription options. You are looking for
Spridgets-Mod, which delivers nothing but the posts which are germaine to
Spridgets. I do not have the info on subscribing to that one, but trust me,
you want to unsubscribe from this one and subscribe to that one.
David