Auction at the Mitty

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Auction at the Mitty
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:56:39 -0700 (PDT)
Less than two weeks until the Walter Mitty vintage
race weekend and Auction at the Mitty!

We have some great cars lined up for the Auction, and
there is still time to get your classic in the
line-up.  We are offering nationwide pre-bidding on
all cars via www.proxibid.com as well as accepting
mail-in absentee proxy bids for anyone who cannot be
present at the auction.  If you are considering
consigning you need to do it as soon as possible to
allow your ride maximum nationwide exposure prior to
auction day, and get those pre-bids in to enhance the
auction day activity.

Both Seller and Bidder information packages are
available on our web site at www.auctionatthemitty.com
via adobe pdf download.  You can also see the great
cars that we already have posted there.  More cars
will be going up this week as soon as pictures and
paperwork are in place for them.  Some great new
additions are expected in the next couple of days, so
check the site often leading up to the sale.

We already have two Big Healeys, Grassroots
Motorsports' supercharged BMW 318si, a great Datsun
2000 Roadster, a Dodge Charger 440 for you muscle car
fans, a Porsche 944, a M-B 350 SL and more.  More to
come soon.

Make your plans to either be at Road Atlanta on
Saturday April 28 for the auction at 4:00 PM
(inspection from Friday afternoon until showtime) or
submit your absentee bid in advance, or bid on
www.proxibid.com.  For you last minute consignors,
call me for expedited listing instructions today at
854-729-4996.  See you all at The Mitty!

Mike Harper