Re: SU Fuel pump redux..

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: SU Fuel pump redux..
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:37:49 -0500
The wrong diaphragm got in there because I ordered it from Moss/
Vickie Brit to the best of my knowledge.  I am talking about turning
down this central section of the pump maybe 3 mm or so but I don't
have the stuff that goes into a drill press to make it cut
horizontally.. not really disposable at $ 150

Lester