RE: Death of a List Member

To: "JMFarley50@aol.com" <JMFarley50@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Death of a List Member
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:37:19 -0400
oh my god!   i was the last conveyor of the ebay bugeye to david's summer
home wich he was restoring for his family's enjoymeny in new york.   hewas
a HUGE fan of these cars and also a very nice TR4!   he often emailed me
foradvice or missing bits he was hunting for.   i lost a fellow hillclimb
driver sunday!  congestive heart desease.   i'm feeling very mortal right
now and having lost two friends in such a short time really hits home ,
here!

chuck

Westside.