Re: turbo research

To: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Subject: Re: turbo research
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:04:09 -0700
The current setup on my bugeye is working well, but it is also the perfect
one on which to try a Megasquirt.  Since I'm already running a custom
manifold and using a suck-through turbo, I would only need a single
appropriate sized TB to replace the HIF44.  I already have the oxy sensor in
place.  So far the idea is still incubating, waiting for retirement or
"haven't-bought-an-LBC-in-two- years-boredom" to set in.

My nature wouldn't allow me to buy an assembled board, so I'll be building
my own.

Any suggestions for an appropriate sized motorcycle throttlebody with MAP
sensor and injector would be carefully considered.

Glen