Re: Death of a List Member--"Knowing each other"

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Death of a List Member--"Knowing each other"
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:14:01 -0700
> Larry Macy wrote:  "THis is so sad. David was around for a long time
> on the list, and tho  I never met him, I still knew him. "

I think you have hit on one of the most important aspects of the people
on this list.  We may never have met the others, but we truly KNOW
them!  Whenever I tell people about the BusterCluster, they cannot
understand why 23 guys, most of whom I had never met, would come all the
way to Southern California to help me.  It is a insight into that rare
quality that is the essence of this group!

Buster Evans