75 parts car with good motor

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 parts car with good motor
From: dbcooper292@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:14:14 -0400
  I'm going to put Sprid-gette Bardeaux on ebay in a couple days but figured
I'd give the list a shot at her first. If someone from the list wants her and
wants to get her (I'm in CT) I would be willing to assume an even more pathetic
than usual negotiating position, the money is not a big deal to me. I'll pull
the motor if that's what you want but I can't deliver it anywhere.

 This is a 75 Midget which I will sell either the engine from or the whole
thing as a parts car. It is not fit as a driver but runs and drives for you to
see the engine go so I've left it in for now. The motor is a gem I intended for
a high end restoration but tossed into a 600 dollar body when I came into one.

 I won't go into all the details here but please contact me off list for
pictures and more detail. The motor is a 1500 with significant mods for
durability and power, it's a very flexible and nice motor which I have put
about 5k trouble free miles on and has about 5K dollars invested in.

 If you are interested and I send you pictures and you want the whole car
please remember that I reserve the right to remove things I want from the rest
of the car before I let it go, and also that I have other parts as well, like
another rear end &c.

 I will post it on ebay Monday if I haven't heard from anyone, feel free to
tell you spitfire pals.

 Thanks,

 Mark

AOL at AOL.com.