50th Spridget Anniversary Calendar

To: <Spridget50th@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: 50th Spridget Anniversary Calendar
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:57:17 -0500
Fellow Sprite and Midget owners,

As a part of the Spridget 50th Anniversary, there is a celebration in June
of 2008 at Lake of the Ozarks. Jim Johnson, head of the committee in charge
of this event, took us up on our offer to put together a Spridget calendar
with proceeds going to help defray the expenses of this celebration.

Who are we? David Lieb, owner of a 1972 Midget, and Larry Daniels, owner of
a Bugeye work in progress, lovingly known as BoB -- Beast of Bondo, a recent
addition of another Bugeye ex-racecar project, as yet unnamed, and the
former caretaker of "Mickey", David and Biff's BABE Midget rally car.

We are asking that anybody and everybody send digital pictures of their
Spridget(s) to spridget.calendar@gmail.com. We will be publishing a calendar
with Spridget pictures on it.  This is not a beauty contest; daily drivers,
heaps, basket cases, restos-in-progress, street cars, race cars and any
other Spridgets are welcome along with the trailer queens. If you want, you
may pose with your car. A couple words about what is special about your car
are welcome, too, e.g. Glen's turbo, Biff's super low mileage original
street car, WST's super low mileage original race car -- or whatever you
want to say about it. You folks in OZ or UK, etc. are welcome to submit
pics, as well. We will use as much as we can.

There is no charge to put your car in the calendar, but we would ask that
you commit to buying a copy of the calendar. (And another for each of your
family and friends.) The calendar will be priced at $20.

We ask that all submissions be in by Sept. 1, 2007 to accomodate the
expected publish date of Nov. 1, 2007.

We are still wide open to suggestions on this project. We are also looking
for businesses to place ads on the calendar. If you have a business and are
interested, please contact us at: spridget.calendar@gmail.com.

Please send your pics to: spridget.calendar@gmail.com

David Lieb
Larry Daniels