Breaking the SILENCE No LBC

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Breaking the SILENCE No LBC
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:41:35 -0700
Hello all,

On a personal basis, my imagination isn't strong enough to even begin to feel
how the parents of these slain  students at Virginia Tech must be feeling.
You send off your children to schools thinking they'll be safe from terrible
violence, and a madman creates mayhem with the killing of these children and
faculty.

My heart goes out to all of them and I really hope that they can come to some
sort of recovery from this tragedy.  It certainly will not be an easy task for
them.  Me, I would likely just go nuts.  Can't begin to fathom the depths of
their feelings or really understand this event.

Enough said from me.

Paul A