Re: ouch -- now, RATS!!!

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ouch -- now, RATS!!!
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:12:24 -0700
>Ron Soave wrote:  "MG, ca. 2007: http://tinyurl.com/2bj6pd";

Well, it turns out Frank isn't going with me to England, after all.  It
seems that the Nanjing Automobile (Group) Corp.  has made him a better
offer to come over and rebuild the first Modern Gentleman.  From what I
hear, the first one off the production line has developed quite a bit of
rust, all the rubber has disintegrated, an acorn dropped on the bonnet
causing a dent 4" in diameter, and the upholstery smells of rice hulks.
Well, that's what Frank told me, and he wouldn't lie to us.

Buster