Sunday Swap Meet in Portland Oregon

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday Swap Meet in Portland Oregon
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:30:03 -0700
Sunday, April 29th, the usual last Sunday in April, " All British  Autojumble"
Sponsored by "Club T"

Will be held in the Montgomery Park parking structure in Portland Oregon.
Immediately behind the Montgomery Park building located at NW Vaughn And NW
27th St.  For the old timers in the groups, this is the old Montgomery Ward
catalog sales warehouse.

ONLY British Parts, Memorabilia, Cars, Motorcycles, Cars, Books and Junque
will be there.

Hours are from 8:00 to 3:00.   Eats and beverages are available at the "Club
T" area.

To get there, from I-5 North or Southbound, take the I-405 Freeway.  Follow
the signs to Montgomery Park or to NW Vaughn St.  Montgomery Park is visible
from I-405.  Continue on NW Vaughn St,  Visitor parking is on the West side of
the building.

This is held rain or shine as it's all under cover!

See you there!  Paul A