RE: Team Thicko

To: "'Bill Gilroy'" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Team Thicko
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:47:48 -0500
The reality is.

I've got to have a couple extra grand to front the purchase of said swag.
although now, in the world of Paypal, I can probably swing a pre-order
payment/discount deal.

Also, I have to find a new supplier for silk screening and embroidery (of
which I have a few options). I did business development for my last place. 2
brothers I'd done business with for 20 years. I ended up finding out the
reason they weren't making money was one brother did all the work, and the
other surfed porn and swinger's sites all day.