Re: Sandblast cabinet - we tight idea

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>,spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sandblast cabinet - we tight idea
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:22:42 -0500
That's brilliant!
And, as we use 200 lbs of glass bead a week here, I heartily
recommend a pot blaster. We get more cutting with the pressure pot.
You're not wasting energy sucking the sand up the hose, and with the
pressure pot, you can use it in extremis. (I've probably got that
wrong, but I love learning)

Peter C
===