RE: moss show / hershey vintage hillclimb

To: "'Charles Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: moss show / hershey vintage hillclimb
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:26:09 -0400
Charles,
 When they revived that event, several years ago, it was the same
weekend as the Porsche C of A's Hershey swap meet.  It was a good way to
finish off my Hershey Saturday, with some of my Triumph club buddies.
We found it to be a very nice, low-key event, and we thoroughly enjoyed
it.  One of our MG buddies, Len Picton, was running his MGB that
weekend, so we go to harass Len a bit.  There was, also, a (as I recall)
'64 LeMans Sprite coupe parked in the display area.  Unfortunately, it
left before we got back to the display area to look at it.  Anyone have
knowledge of this particular Sprite?
Bottom line is: if you get the opportunity to attend, the Hershey
Hillclimb is really worth attending.  Although the weather at any
outdoor event held in the Central Plateau region of PA, between March
and the end of May, is a crap-shoot, I highly recommend the event.
Bud Osbourne