Re: Tool advice

To: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Tool advice
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:12:11 -0400
I have seen safety wires on a lot of industrial applications and I
seem to recall they were always drilled on the flats, not the corners.
For a nut, I am not sure.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

question and you're a fool for the rest of your life

believed to be clean.