Re: HF Arc Welder question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HF Arc Welder question
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:37:46 -0400
I have a 3-wheeled ice racer welded up out of a wrecked Honda Civic
using one of those things.  Did the job.  Ugly, but done.

Sold in on eBay to some Italian in Toms River, NJ.  The car did a big
triangle from Detroit to NYC to New Orleans and back to Michigan and
none of the welds broke. I did get a ticket, though...from an Italian
trooper in, you guessed it...New Joisey.

-JohnD