Need to Borrow - Cylinder Bore Micrometer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need to Borrow - Cylinder Bore Micrometer
From: Doug Altman <doug_altman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 16:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
Listers - After I hone the cylinder bores and before I fit the pistons and
rings on my 948 cc, I would like to measure the bores to make sure they are
within specifications.  Local auto parts stores don't carry ID micrometers,
neither does Chinatown (Horrible Freight) or other local stores like Sears, and
local machine shops don't loan out tools and want to fixture the block and run
a dial indicator up and down the bores!  All I want is a quick check of the
size.  Is someone willing to loan me a 2 1/2 inch ID micrometer that I would
return ASAP with the appropiate compensation?  Thanks.  Doug    ....o~'o

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.