Re: wheels -AGAIN.

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheels -AGAIN.
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 15:54:24 -0700
Hi Bill,

Ahmmmm, I just got a set of 4 aluminum oval hole slots at the big swap meet
near the PIR.  There were a lot of 2 wheel sets at a number of the vendors.
Seems to me they were reasonably plentiful on that site.  Most were 4 on 4,
but I was looking for 4 on 4.5 for me.  $100 for them with nice tires still
mounted.

My only problem with them they turned out to be 4 on 5!!!!  My machinest is
going to fix that though!!

Pete Shull was with me and we were both rather surprised they were so
common.  One vendor had a pair of them in magnesium.

Later, Paul A