Re: Lawn Mower racing

To: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Lawn Mower racing
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:09:32 -0700
Lets say you get rich and famous on the lawn mower racing circuit,  I wonder
what kind of girls you will get.  I have seen the woman the F1 drivers get
and all I can say is WOW.  I figure that mower racing is not as well paying
and not as prestigious so I figure the woman you get will be a bit less
impressive.

Should I imagine a 45 year old  with most of her teeth who can only afford a
single wide trailer and has 10 kids?

My question is driven by the the sociologist or freak show viewer in me.
Not sure which.

-g