Bugeye won at Unique little car show

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Sprite
Subject: Bugeye won at Unique little car show
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
  I thought some of you might be interested in this information.

  There was only one bugeye at the Unique Little Car show and it was a very
nice one. Dominic Valentino owns the car.  The car was a 1959 AUSTIN HEALEY
Bugeye  stock motor with a Judson blower.  I asked how the car ran with the
Judson blower. He runs 110 racing gas and the car runs very well, He is using
the Holley carburetor and Mystery oilier just like it came in the original kit.
 His car took 1st Place in the Austin Class and the BEST OF SHOW CITY OF HOPE
award. I know Dominic does not come to these groups. He is on sprite spot and
likes the format better. I just thought some of you might know him.

  Vigil

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time