Ribcase transmission question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ribcase transmission question
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 20:18:36 -0400
The transmission in my Midget has developed a new problem - it pops out
of second gear and it seems to be getting worse each day.

I think I remember that this is a pretty common problem but I don't
remember what the fix is for it.

The PO replaced the input bearing, tailshaft bearing, laygear bearing,
mainshaft bearing and 3rd/4th hub.

I've got a feeling that the engine and tranny will be coming out of this
car for one reason or another as soon as our local club car show is over
later this month.

Any ideas of what I'm looking at here to fix it?

Thanks,

Robert