Re: MIG Welder & Sprinzel front end info

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MIG Welder & Sprinzel front end info
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 05:47:10 -0400
Hi Bill & List,
I have been looking at that site and didn't know it was in Linden although
they are almost $100. more for the Hobart 140 so I will investigate the 2
deals yes it is good to buy local in case I have trouble I can just drive it
back to them. Interesting that some of the lister's like the Hobart better
than the Clarke. I will take a ride out to Cyberweld and talk face to face
and ask some questions.

I am pretty excited as I just won my bid on a 33gal 6hp 150psi Craftsmen air
compressor so I can paint my Sprite : ) My little garage is almost ready for
body work.

Thanks Lin